- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 50 small clams in shell, scrubbed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fresh parsely, chopped
- Wash clams to remove any dirt or sand.
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic; saute for 1 minute, or until tender.
- Pour in the white wine.
- Boil until wine has reduced to half its original volume.
- Add clams, cover, and steam till clams start to open.
- Add butter, cover, and cook till most or all of the clams open.
- Discard any that do not open.
- Transfer clams and juice to 2 large bowls.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.