- 1 packet short pasta, cooked till slightly overdone (about 3 mins more than the packet instructions)
- 1 can cream of seafood soup
- 400ml cream or milk
- 4 Black Cod fillets, cut in half, lengthways
- 10 Tbsp ready made garlic butter
- lemon wedges and chopped parsley for garnish
Mix cooked pasta with tinned soup and cream or milk and transfer into a casserole dish. Spread one side of the fish fillets with 1 tbsp of garlic butter each and roll them up. Arrange fish on top of pasta with remaining garlic butter. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10 mins or until fish is just done and slightly browned. Serve immediately topped with a lemon wedge and chopped parsley.