- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds swordfish steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- lemon wedges
Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt, pepper, and paprika and gently rub into the fish. Preheat a greased broiler rack. Place swordfish steaks on the greased broiler rack and place under broiler, about 2 to 3 inches from heat source. Brush swordfish steaks with melted butter; broil for about 3 minutes. Turn swordfish steaks, brush with more melted butter, and broil for 4 to 5 minutes longer. Fish should be lightly browned and will flake easily with a fork. Sprinkle swordfish steaks lightly with chopped fresh parsley, if desired, and serve with lemon wedges.