- 2 pounds halibut
- Blue cheese dressing, recipe below or dressing of preference
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 pound blue cheese crumbles
Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients except blue cheese.
- Gently stir in the blue cheese and chill up to three days.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a baking pan, layer a thin amount of the blue cheese dressing.
- Put fish in pan and add another thin layer of dressing on top.
- Cover with sliced red onion and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.